Monday, July 28, 2008

"Try not to worry about your bills here is a biscuit for ya"

Bikini or Bust is a reality show about fashion designer Ashley Paige. The show follows the daily life duties of Ashley as she struggles to pay her bills as an independent designer. Despite her already famous name, she still can not find the means to pay her bills. There are other characters in the show her adorable mother, and her staff. Her mom really adds to the show with her not trying to be hilarious but hilarious mind set. ("Try not to worry about your bills here is a biscuit for ya." Line by her mother, she says funny things like this throughout the whole show)

I really like this show because it reminds me of the struggles I went through when I first started my business. I started the business with no money to fall back on in the bank, so I had to operate on positive cash flow. This is not something that most or any other people would do when starting a business, I on the other hand sometimes think I am super woman and just go for it. I mean, looking back it probably was not the smartest idea, but today I am not struggling to pay the rent so I am happy about the choices I made.

The show is on Friday nights on TLC...but they always have reruns because I am sure most of you will not be sitting in on a Friday night! But check it! Next show synopsis; With only 2 weeks left before LA Fashion week, Davis Factor tells Ashley that if she wants to keep up her profile, she'll need to put on a fashion show this season. Can Ashley find the money and the models in time?

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/ashley-paige/ashley-paige.html

No comments: